MK5/MK6 GTI/JETTA GLI 2.0T Modular V-banded Downpipe
Other Products for this Platform
The Eurojet™ 2.0T downpipe is the quintessential Eurojet product. Its modular design allows it to mate up to any FWD transversed 2.0T motor in the Volkswagen line up. That’s right! The MK5 FSI and TSI, MK6 TSI, and Passat,—you name it, it fits! *CC requires modification - not a direct fit* Does not fit Gen3 engines.*
As your hunger for performance and speed increases, so do the options for our products. Our 100% modular 2.0T downpipes are the performance component of choice to the original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM’s) catback exhaust. They have an optional and removable 200-cell metallic race catalytic converter, slotted flanges for optimal fitment across numerous platforms, and allow for a seamless upgrade to a full turboback with no welding, no custom parts, just a simple turn of the wrench and you’re done. Learn more about Eurojet exhausts.
Note: Our Gen2 exhaust products may require minor modifications for compatibility with Gen1 systems.
- Material: Brushed T304 Stainless Steel
- Material Wall Thickness:0.065"
- Lifetime guarantee from material or manufacturer's defect (learn more)
- 0.065” material thickness to prevent the system from deforming over years of expansion and contraction
- Self-aligning, fully V-banded modular system that allows you to build your system over time or modify it quickly for track use
- Male/female flange design that eliminates exhaust leaks and condensation sweat
- Thick tubing to stabilize the long sound waves and reduce cabin drone
- High-grade T304 stainless steel with brushed matte finish for ultimate durability and aggressive race look
- Hand-welded joints for longer lasting durability and an improved custom appearance
- Slotted exhaust flange for all FSI and TSI applications
- Steel flanges formed from pipe material for consistent thermal expansion and contraction
- Three O2 sensor bung provisions
- Clampco clamps
- New downpipe gaskets
Questions? We've got answers.
- What’s the basic theory behind an exhaust system on a turbocharged car?
- Why choose 3" diameter for your system?
- What is T304 stainless steel?
- Why is material thickness important for exhausts?
- How does the exhaust achieve and maintain its sound quality over time?
- Why is exhaust flow important?
- What is the advantage of a modular v-banded system over a slip fit system?
- How do male/female v-band flanges improve fit and simplify installation?
- What is the advantage of a formed v-band flange over a machined flange?
- How does this fit a TSI and an FSI?
- Porting and flowmatched pipes.
- Why corrugation within the flex?
- Why Clampco clamps?
- Do Gen2 exhaust components attach directly to Gen1 exhaust components?
- Where are Eurojet exhausts built?