MK4 1.8T 3" Modular Jetta/GLI Turboback Exhaust System
Other Products for this Platform
Our turboback exhaust systems is a complete, easy-to-install system.
Our exhausts offer the right harmonics so that you're turning heads on the street and the track for all the right reasons. With our proprietary chamber designs and muffler technology, we’re able to turn your exhaust system into an aggressive beast without waking up the neighbors or getting any other unwanted attention, while putting down the power you demand from a performance exhaust. Learn more about Eurojet™ exhausts.
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 3"
- Material Wall Thickness: 0.065"
- Lifetime guarantee from material or manufacturer's defect (learn more)
- 0.065" material thickness to prevent the system from deforming over years of expansion and contraction
- Self-aligning fully V-banded modular system with a slip-fit tip for a precise fit
- Brushed matte finish
- Internal expansion joints and superior sound-absorbing material for a clean European exhaust sound
- Exhaust flange welded on outer sections
- CNC-machined and chromed dipped steel flanges
- Corrugated inner tubing within flex section
- Proprietary muffler design
- Two O2 sensor bung provisions
- Clampco clamps
Questions? We've got answers.
- What’s the basic theory behind an exhaust system on a turbocharged car?
- Why choose 3" diameter for your system?
- What is T304 stainless steel?
- Why is the material thickness important for exhausts?
- How does this fit a TSI and an FSI?
- Porting and flowmatched pipes.
- Why corrugation within the flex?
- Why Clampco clamps?