MK4 1.8T Modular GTI Catback Exhaust System
Other Products for this Platform
Each Eurojet™ exhaust component is engineered, designed, and crafted by hand. We model every pipe and bend with state-of-the-art 3D CAD modeling to ensure the most seamless pipes with the least amount of welds and restrictions possible.
Each design is carefully calculated and mated to molds and jigs to guarantee 100% accuracy with every production piece. No other system on the market offers the same quality, precision, modularity, design background, and performance. Learn more about Eurojet exhausts.
- Material: T304 stainless steel
- Diameter: 3"
- Material Wall Thickness: 0.055"
- Brushed matte finish piping prior to welding
- Exhaust flange welded on both inner and outer sections
- CNC machined and chromed dipped steel flanges
- Ported, polished, and flow-matched flanges and welds
- Corrugated inner tubing within flex section
- Three O2 sensor bung provisions
- Clampco clamps
- OEM reducer section from 3" to 55 mm
Questions? We've got answers.
- What’s the basic theory behind an exhaust system on a turbocharged car?
- Why choose 3" diameter for your system?
- What is T304 stainless steel?
- Why is material thickness important for exhausts?
- How does this fit a TSI and an FSI?
- Porting and flowmatched pipes.
- Why corrugation within the flex?
- Why Clampco clamps?