MK5/MK6 2.5 Golf/Rabbit Catback Exhaust
Other Products for this Platform
Our exhausts offer the right harmonics so that you're turning heads on the street and the track for all the right reasons. With our proprietary chamber designs and muffler technology, we’re able to turn your exhaust system into an aggressive beast without waking up the neighbors or getting any other unwanted attention, while putting down the power you demand from a performance exhaust. Learn more about Eurojet™ exhausts.
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 2.5"
- Material Wall Thickness: 0.065"
- Lifetime guarantee from material or manufacturer’s defect (learn more)
- 0.065” material thickness to prevent the system from deforming over years of expansion and contraction
- Male/female flange design that eliminates exhaust leaks and condensation sweat
- Thick tubing and rear muffler designed to stabilize the long sound waves and reduce cabin drone
- High-grade T304 stainless steel with brushed matte finish for ultimate durability and aggressive race look
- Hand-welded joints for longer lasting durability and an improved custom appearance
- Internal expansion joints and superior sound-absorbing material to create 40% pass-through, up from 30% in previous-generation systems, and a clean European exhaust sound
- Exhaust flange welded on both inner and outer sections
- Inlet/outlet is centered in the mid-muffler for even temperatures, less turbulence, and a more equal sound
- Improved fitment
Questions? We've got answers.
- What is T304 stainless steel?
- Why is material thickness important for exhausts?
- How does the exhaust achieve and maintain its sound quality over time?
- Why is exhaust flow important?
- How do male/female v-band flanges improve fit and simplify installation?
- What is the advantage of a formed v-band flange over a machined flange?
- Porting and flowmatched pipes.
- Why Clampco clamps?
- Where are Eurojet exhausts built?